Crowley Kia Is Open
The Safety of Our Customers & Employees is Our #1 Priority
At Crowley Kia, we are committed to making sure our customers find their next dream car safely during this time. We are happy to announce that beginning May 20, our showroom will be open by appointment. For those who feel uncomfortable coming into the dealership, you can still buy a car 100% online using the Crowley Expressway tool. Please read some of our most frequently asked questions in regard to COVID-19 below. If you have a question that isn’t answered here, please feel free to contact us.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Crowley Kia and Coronavirus.
What is your store doing to prevent the spread of Coronavirus?
- While our showrooms have reopened, we are limiting the number of employees and customers in it at a time.
- Crowley is also following strict cleaning & disinfection protocols.
- The Service Department is using PermaSafe to disinfect touchpoints in cars such as keys, steering wheels and door handles.
- Learn more how about our service technicians’ use of PermaSafe here.
- Face masks are to be worn by employees and customers at all time.
- Deals will still be done curbside, socially distanced with a plexiglass separator between the salesperson and the customer.
- Crowley Auto Group is following CT State Guidelines, that can be found here.
What are your sales hours?
Beginning May 20, our normal sales hours have resumed. That being said, we are only allowing a limited number of customers into the showroom via pre-booked appointments. To make an appointment, either give our sales department a call or visit here and fill out the contact form.
What are your service hours?
Our Service Center is open with limited hours, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday and 8:00 am – 2:00 pm on Saturdays. These hours are subject to change and we will update our website accordingly.
Can I still buy a car online from you?
The Crowley Expressway tool is here to stay! You can browse our inventory and purchase a vehicle online, 24 hours-a-day from your phone, tablet or computer. When you find a vehicle you love, you can apply for financing online, fill out the paperwork, and you can pick the vehicle up curbside.
How can I test drive a vehicle?
If you’re interested in test driving a vehicle, a member of our Sales Team will bring it to you to demo – cleaned and disinfected.
Can I get my vehicle serviced without visiting the dealership?
Yes. You can schedule an appointment 24 hours a day online or over the phone. Our trained technicians are taking every precaution as they work on vehicles, including additional handwashing, disinfecting. To further minimize contact, Crowley Kia is also offering vehicle pickup and delivery.
My lease is ending soon. Can you still help?
Yes! If you have a lease that’s ending soon, we can help with that remotely as well. Contact Crowley Kia for more information.